Gratefulness.... a lost character trait.   |   Wednesday, July 28, 2010


I confess that I don't consciously think about gratefulness on a daily basis... sometimes it hits me square in the face though. God has a way of doing that. SMACK, right between the eyes. I'm learning though, through this project. These women are thankful for so much... today's bold, brave and beautiful woman said that her cancer has taught her to be grateful for everything... and she purposes every day to think of 5 things that she's thankful for... even if it's, "I'm not AS sick today", or "I've only thrown up 3 times today." Imagine that... being thankful that you only threw up 3 times, instead of 6? That's a positive attitude!
She and her gorgeous daughters came into the studio along with her sister... we had a great time. She's the most bright eyed, gorgeous woman! We laughed and shed a couple tears. We shared about our faith and this journey through life. I'm touched beyond measure by these brave women. Thank you Sally! Imagine where our lives can go if we look for 5 positive things each day? I challenge you...find 5 today, and tomorrow and the next day!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments :

Blogger Debbie said...

Hi Terri....I know who Sally is through a friend...Sue. Sue has asked for prayer for Sally many times in the past months. I think what you are doing is wonderful! I lost my first husband to cancer at age 25. We went through a lot of different stages together, and seperately. I'm sure God will bless you for your efforts in this project, and everyone that is involved with it.
Debbie@houseatthelake

July 29, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Share

Back to the top