We WON!!   |   Monday, September 27, 2010

I want to thank those that voted for us on the SMILE.fm radio promotion!! While we didn't win the BIG prize package, we did end up being one of the top 5 finalists and did win the ability to place a table of information at the upcoming concert this week and a $1000 radio promotion package on smile.fm (88.1) radio... a Lansing area, Christian radio station. We'll take all the promotion that we can get and I'll be there Wednesday night with a display of some of the amazing women we've photographed! I hope to be able to speak to lots of people about what we're doing.

I'm away from my office and the ability to post more photos for another day. I'm attending the funeral of a dear photographer friend today. He and his lovely wife have been huge supporters of The Oldham Project and I need to be here. I'll be back tomorrow with a fresh post and another "beauty of the day" and a powerful story to share!

Thank you for your faithfulness!

Labels:

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Share

Back to the top